Hi! My name is Michelle Robinson. I am the proprietor of Clean Paws Mobile Grooming Salon and the Founder of Cause 4Paws Gary, INC. Thanks to the support and generosity of our supporters we have been able to obtain our 501C3 status, but we a long way away from acquiring what we need to build the dog park. Although we are applying for grants to help with major needs of the park. We still need help with the little things along the way like: permit fees, signage, equipment rental, and advertising.
I realize that there are a lot of people that would like to help, but they may not have extra cash to give. That is why we have partnered with a number of companies that are willing to support our efforts by re-purposing things that you do everyday! Here's how!
1) Sell Your Electronics. We have partnered with a group that will allow you to sell or donate your old, broken or unused electronics to us for cash. You can keep a portion for yourself or donate the total value of your item to our organization. See E-Donation for further details.
Ebay for Charity , Paypal Giving & AmazonSmile Now giving through your purchases is easier than ever! We can now be found on Ebay for Charity , Paypal Giving Fund & AmazonSmile. Simply add Cause 4Paws Gary, INC as your favorite charity during your Ebay,Paypal, or AmazonSmile checkout, and they will donate a portion of your purchase to our organization!
2) Participation: We host a number of events throughout the year to bring services to the community as well as to raise awareness of our dedication to make our dog park a reality. Your attendance, supporting our vendors and activities for the event helps to encourage more vendors with a wider variety of goods and services to attend!
3) Duds 4Dogs Clothing Drive We will be accepting gently used clothes and shoes as a donation from January 2018 to December 12, 2018. The goal is to fill a box truck with 400 bags (13 gallon) of soft goods. Clothes, books,shoes, video games, and DVD's.
4) Cash The old fall back of a dollar or two here or there is always appreciated.
5) Time: Volunteers are the backbone to any event. Whether you are helping spread the word on social media, with set up,registration,passing out informational flyers at the event, or putting up signs. Every person is important to the success of what we do!
Remember that your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for your support!